- A grievance procedure that really works, with enforceable deadlines and procedural integrity
- Seniority as a basis for layoffs, rather than subjective or arbitrary factors
- An end to discrimination in the workplace based on race, sex, age, veteran status and sexual orientation, including discrimination in layoff and sex-based wage discrimination
- A workplace free of fear of retaliation for whistleblowing, for organizing, for filing grievances, for raising health and safety concerns, and for speaking up about problems at LANL
- Decent wages that reflect the responsibility and complexity of our jobs, and salary increases that are awarded fairly without favoritism, discrimination, or retaliation
Topics of Interest:
UPTE Applauds New LANL Contractor that Supports Research, Development and Employees – Not Profits; and Urges New Contractor to Adopt Two Structural Reforms, Offers to Help Change Safety Culture (June 2018)
- Print out the UPTE Membership Application Form.
- Fill out the form and sign it in the lower right corner where indicated.
- Mail it to: UPTE Local 1663, 1907 Central Ave, Suite 200, Los Alamos, NM 87544