Click on your employee group to join UPTE:
You may also download your form in a PDF:
- Researchers, technical employees, and healthcare professionals
- Adjunct community college faculty
- Administrative professionals and LANL employees
- (Here’s a list of the job titles eligible for voluntary membership in UPTE)
- LLNL: non-skilled trades employees | skilled trades employees
To save our union money and speed your membership application, you may scan/photograph the form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax it to (510)-704-8065 or mail to PO Box 4443, Berkeley, CA 94704.
PLEASE NOTE: You are not automatically a member when you work at UC. You must fill out and send in a membership form to receive member benefits. If you are not sure if you are a member, send in a form just in case.
Membership drive flyers:
- Why should I join UPTE-CWA?
- What do my UPTE-CWA dues pay for?
- Where can I make an investment and earn 1000% return in 10 years?
- Protect your retirement security
- Why UPTE Membership Matters Now More than Ever
- We’re under attack, but we can win again!
As an UPTE-CWA member, you:
- Make our union stronger when we bargain raises, benefits and other working conditions.
- Unite to save our pension that UC wants to eliminate for many, weakening them for all.
- Help determine bargaining demands.
- Have a voice in our union and the right to elect leadership.
- Receive the latest information about wage increases, benefit changes, and other important
- Can attend UPTE Academy classes and learn how to get a raise, know your rights, and much
more. See upte.org/academy.
- Can receive Union Privilege benefits including home loans, credit cards, consumer discounts
and more. See unionplus.org.