- Administrative Professionals, please use this version.
(Here’s a list of some of the Administrative Professional job titles eligible for voluntary membership in UPTE)
- Fill out the form and sign it.
- You can also scan the form and email it to email@example.com
Please also consider becoming a COPE contributor, so UPTE can have a strong political presence in Sacramento and Washington, DC.
PLEASE NOTE: even though your pay stub may show a “fair share” contribution to UPTE if you are in a unit covered by an UPTE contract, you are not a member of UPTE unless you have filled out and sent in a member application. Being a member entitles you to participate fully in your union, including voting in elections and for contract ratifications.
Membership benefits include:
- By having more members who have filled out the form, we are a stronger union and can negotiate better contracts.
- You can vote for Davis Local Leadership and Systemwide Leadership
- You will receive more frequent updates on the status of raises, benefits and other working conditions (but we won’t overload you!)
- Voting on your contracts and having a voice in Sacramento.
- Eligibility for a wide range of “union privilege” benefits, such as low-cost credit cards and mortgage loans
And most importantly, being a member allows you to contribute to helping make UC a better place to work for all of us.
Members are encouraged to participate in their local.